I've been running my blog for over a year now, and whilst I started off posting very regularly this soon slipped into weeks or even months without a post when I was busy with exams or the like. In the last few months I've sort of got back into the rhythm and I aim to have around two posts a week. It's in this short period where I've feel like I've really been interacting with other bloggers, where I'm getting to know people better and I've really been enjoying having a look at all of your blogs. It also makes me really happy to see more interaction by way of comments, and I really do appreciate every single one!
So I decided I want to run a little Christmas giveaway for everyone who reads my blog, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time as it's my first ever giveaway! One of the prizes is the Lush Lip Scrub, in a flavour of your choice, as it can be a little saviour for this time of the year, the bubblegum flavour is absolutely yummy! Plus if you already have it then you might be interested in the Christmas version: Santa's Lip Scrub. If you have enough lip scrubs already then let me know and you can pick something out of the bath bombs range.
I will also be throwing in a few beauty goodies that I think you'll like.
The giveaway will be running on rafflecopter as below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
1) Entrants must be 16 and over
2) The mandatory options are to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram.
3) UK only (as it's my first go so hopefully there will be international giveaways in the future).
4) Entries will be checked.
5) The giveaway will run for a month, from the 10th of November to the 10th of December.
6) I'll contact the winner through their email address and I hope to hear back within 3 days.
7) If you have any questions please feel free to email/tweet me :)
Lastly, thank you to everyone who's stuck around from the start (you know who you are!), and all the new readers who make my day!
I hope you enjoy this giveaway, and I would love it if you had any feedback on the type of posts you enjoy on my blog or on my blog design?